Lemon Blackberry pound cake is a tender, moist and buttery cake exploding with zesty lemony lemon and blackberry flavors, with a captivating interior design.
How To Make Blackberry Lemon Cake
1. Use a fork to puree the blackberry, then gently stir over a sieve to discard any excess liquids.
Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in two bowls.
2. Beat sugar, zest and butter until light and fluffy, then add the eggs one at a time.
3. Add the dry ingredients alternating with the wet ingredients.
3. Mix the blackberries puree with 1/3 of the cake batter.
4. Use two spoons to scoop the two batters in the pan, and bake.